Roof Coating - Facility Management Product Release
Clear-Shield Rx™ is a clear-acrylic, non-toxic coating designed to provide a year's worth of antimicrobial protection. It resists bacterial and fungal growth on the applied surface and decreases the amount of rooftop containments entering air intakes. The coating provides a transparent film that workers can apply to various roof systems, including gravel-surfaced modified bitumen, smooth-surfaced modified bitumen, and single-ply roofing. Once applied, the antimicrobial film is non-leaching, nonvolatile, odorless and colorless, and produces few chemical vapors.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Michigan Hospital Enhances Sustainability Efforts With Vegetative Roof
- Helping a Green Roof Reach Peak Performance Levels
- Lessons Learned from Green Roof Process at Michigan Hospital
Search Roof Coating on FacilityZone.com