Rigid Board Insulation - Facility Management Product Release
High-R’s rigid board insulation system can provide R-45 rating, and the system can be used in ceilings, walls, new construction and retrofits. Designed for use in pre-engineered metal buildings, the High-R system is adaptable to bar joist structures and post frame buildings. The boards form a cavity between the roof or wall panels; this cavity is filled with fiberglass insulation. The patented system holds the rigid board in place via metal clips and PVC trim.
The board is a white embossed finish that becomes the interior ceiling or wall of the space. The system surface can be power washed, painted and treated to offer a fifteen minute thermal barrier if required.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- Jay Black Uses Sustainability, High-Performance Efforts to Set SL Green Apart
- Design, Sustainable Practices Are Natural Fit for High-Performance Workplace
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009