Riding Mower - Facility Management Product Release
The ZTrak™ PRO Z925 offers a closed-loop, electronic fuel-injection system that constantly monitors engine performance. Fuel injectors respond to the load on the engine with the right amount of fuel, delivering maximum fuel efficiency for the conditions. The 27 hp engine includes an exclusive Tuff Torq™ integrated transmission with a cross-porting system that routes the coolest hydraulic fluid to the hydraulic pump doing the most work.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- California Campus Capitalizes on Versatility of Utility Vehicles
- Specifying Utility Vehicles for Sustainability