Remote Energy Monitoring - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyView Online is a web-hosted service that integrates with new or existing energy meters, linking them through an Internet gateway to allow for 24/7 web access to a building's energy-use data. The service is designed to: monitor the consumption of water, gas, electricity, and steam; estimate the actual cost of energy use and verify the accuracy of a utility bill; set alarm thresholds and receive alarms in real time; track and report carbon-dioxide emissions; and set emissions targets.
- Which Energy Audit is Right for Your Facility?
- Examining Energy Audits at Ground Level
- Level II Energy Audit Provides Detailed Building Information
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009
Search Remote Energy Monitoring on FacilityZone.com