Reheat System - Facility Management Product Release
Modulating hot-gas reheat is available for the RoofPak™ Applied and Maverick™ II rooftop systems. Through compressor control and modulation of hot gas to the reheat coil, the system maintains a constant dew point and air temperature. The modulating-hot-gas-reheat option features MicroTech® III controls with integrated compressor and reheat control to automatically energize reheat when dehumidification is needed.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings