Reflective Roofing - Facility Management Product Release
CoolStar membranes include reflective CoolStar granules that reflect sunlight to reduce heat load. Roofing membrane is self-adhering, SBS modified bitumen, and fiberglass mat reinforced. Meets California Title 24 and ENERGY STAR requirements for cool roofs. Rolls weigh 90 lbs. and cover 100 square feet. Membrane is 125 mils thick, and back surface is a removable release film. No special installation requirements.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 10 Reasons Roofs Should Be Inspected
- Keeping A Roof In Shape: Finding Leaks, Drainage Problems, Damage
- Why Roof Inspections Should Be A Priority For Facility Managers
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Reflective Roofing on FacilityZone.com