Reflective Roof Surface - Facility Management Product Release
Sunburst™ mineral surfacing is available as a factory-applied option on select StressPly® high-performance membranes, for one-step installation of waterproofing protection and reflective surfacing. Factory-applied Sunburst minerals provide a reflective surface that reduces rooftop temperatures, while providing extreme hail, wind and weather protection. The surfacing is an optional upgrade with StressPly Plus FR Mineral and StressPly E FR Mineral membranes, and it comes standard on StressPly EUV FR Mineral and StressPly Max FR Mineral. StressPly membranes have numerous application options, including hot, cold, self-adhering, and torch.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Innovative Products: Roofing
- Finding Value in Building Enclosure Commissioning
- Building Enclosure Commissioning During Pre-Design And Design Phases
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Reflective Roof Surface on FacilityZone.com