Reflective Membrane - Facility Management Product Release
POWERply T24 membranes combine modified bitumen membranes with factory-applied white acrylic coating. Membranes exceed reflectance and emissivity requirements in California Title 24 and offer a solar reflectance index of 92. Membranes are reinforced with either glass or composite carriers. White adhesive prevents end lap bleedouts and black track marks.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 10 Reasons Roofs Should Be Inspected
- Keeping A Roof In Shape: Finding Leaks, Drainage Problems, Damage
- Why Roof Inspections Should Be A Priority For Facility Managers
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Reflective Membrane on FacilityZone.com