Rear-Discharge Deck - Facility Management Product Release
The UltraCut is a factory-installed option on the LazerZ S-Series zero-turn riding mower. Available in 60- or 72-inch cutting widths, the deck offers improved clipping control, reduced noise and the ability to trim on both sides of the deck. Counter-rotating blades and baffles provide a uniform clipping discharge and higher quality of cut. A fabricated, welded steel deck improves durability. Reduced clipping over-processing helps the deck handle brush and tall grass with less horsepower.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Historic Flooding Teaches University of Iowa Tough Lessons
- Lessons Learned from Flooding Chaos at University of Iowa
- Grounds Care Equipment Comes of Age
Search Rear-Discharge Deck on FacilityZone.com