Raking Attachments - Facility Management Product Release
Pirahna™ power landscape rakes include a line of professional grade attachments available for skid steers, three-point tractors, and walk-behind units. The rakes remove debris to prepare seedbed surfaces, pulverize and set grade on new construction sites, and create or renovate lawns. Attachment options are available in 2-inch Sabre Tooth or 1-3/4-inch Carbide Tooth rotors. Other features include quick flip-up side shields that are self-storing on the unit, flip-up gauge wheels, and a material control bar.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Products: Grounds Equipment
- Savvy Specification for Grounds Equipment
- Managers Should Schedule Time to Test Grounds Equipment Before Purchasing