RFID Key - Facility Management Product Release
InSync RFID keys come standard with HiTag technology and can also carry a secondary PROX, MIFARE, or DESFire credential, offering a single electronic key solution for use on standalone locks and hard wired/telephone entry systems. An InSync system with dual credential keys will also operate with other Kaba access control products such as E-Plex 5600/5700 standalone locks.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Protecting Healthcare Staff From Patients, Family Members
- Appropriate Technology Is Key To Hospital Security
- Hospitals Weigh Access Control And Intrusion Detection
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search RFID Key on FacilityZone.com