Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
The SelfSensing Series with ProBalance® integrates KV or KS pumps with a variable-frequency drive. The pumps allow the installer to accomplish do-it-yourself system balancing for constant-flow, central-plant applications and variable-flow, building-distribution applications. The pumps can run in constant-flow mode for chiller and boiler pumps, system-curve mode for variable flow pumps, and constant-pressure mode for booster pumps. SKV pumps are available in 1.5-60 horsepower (hp) models, and the SKS line is available from 1.5-250 hp.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings