Projector - Facility Management Product Release
Epson PowerLite 570 ultra-short throw projector designed for K-12 classrooms offers a moderator functionality that allows a network of up to 50 personal devices to connect to the projector, with wireless control over which devices are displayed, and up to four screens shown simultaneously. Features two HDMI ports, one with MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) support for connecting multiple digital devices, including mobile phones, tablets, and other portable devices.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA