Programmable Automation Controller - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electricís Modicon M340 programmable automation controller (PAC) is a platform that offers real-time logic solving, communication, motion, and database and manipulation capabilities in multiple programming environments.
Proprietary software in the device offers a choice of five IEC languages, graphic programming and advanced online help. In addition, users can reuse developments among these PAC platforms to obtain maximum cost efficiencies and quality. It also enables execution of both Boolean processing and floating decimal calculations, and has 4MB of internal memory that can be upgraded to 16MB. The PAC integrates a high-speed USB port and offers a choice of up to two additional communication ports ó from CANopen, Ethernet or Modbus.
- Cybersecurity part 5
- Innovative Products: Controls
- Wireless Best Practices Start With Correct Installation And Commissioning
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Programmable Automation Controller on FacilityZone.com