Predictive Energy Optimization - Facility Management Product Release
Predictive energy optimization system interfaces with existing building automation systems to optimize HVAC energy use by planning HVAC start times and adjusting set points throughout the day. The system combines information from the BAS with external data such as weather forecasts and energy prices to make operator-level decisions about managing the HVAC system. Optimization is based on a zone-by-zone comfort model. Available on a pay-as-you-go subscription basis.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings