Predictive Energy Optimization - Facility Management Product Release
Predictive energy optimization system interfaces with existing building automation systems to optimize HVAC energy use by planning HVAC start times and adjusting set points throughout the day. The system combines information from the BAS with external data such as weather forecasts and energy prices to make operator-level decisions about managing the HVAC system. Optimization is based on a zone-by-zone comfort model. Available on a pay-as-you-go subscription basis.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Predictive Energy Optimization on FacilityZone.com