Power Transfer Switch Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The ASCO Group G microprocessor controller for Series 300 automatic transfer switches features an integrated one-line diagram, configurable relay outputs, and modular accessories. It accommodates open or delayed transition transfer operation in both automatic and non-automatic configurations. Multiple-source sensing capabilities encompass voltage, frequency, including under frequency sensing on normal and emergency sources, optional current card, and single and three phase sensing.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA