Power Quality Meters - Facility Management Product Release
The ASCO 5400 series power quality meters feature continuous, high-speed wave form recording and transient harmonic displays. The meters track and store data on time-of-day energy consumption, flicker, crest, and K-factor. They aggregate and synchronize events from multiple meters to the millisecond with ITIC compliance curves. Continuous wave form recording eliminates setting thresholds, triggers and events.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA