Power / Energy Meter - Facility Management Product Release
The E50H5 features: two pulse-contact accumulators for water, gas, or steam flow-sensor integration; data logging; and a built-in display. The meter connects to a BACnet control system with its embedded BACnet master-slave/token-passing (MS/TP) protocol. The ability to network the meter over an established MS/TP trunk eliminates the need for additional wiring and network drops, which decreases installation costs.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- Jay Black Uses Sustainability, High-Performance Efforts to Set SL Green Apart
- Design, Sustainable Practices Are Natural Fit for High-Performance Workplace
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009