Power / Energy Meter - Facility Management Product Release
The E50H5 features: two pulse-contact accumulators for water, gas, or steam flow-sensor integration; data logging; and a built-in display. The meter connects to a BACnet control system with its embedded BACnet master-slave/token-passing (MS/TP) protocol. The ability to network the meter over an established MS/TP trunk eliminates the need for additional wiring and network drops, which decreases installation costs.
- Utility Program Helps Fund Retrocommissioning, Upgrades at Santiago Canyon College
- Active Upgrading, Energy Monitoring Also Part of SL Green Sustainability Approach
- Retrocommissioning, Tenant Relationships Part of SL Green Sustainability Efforts
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009