Power / Energy Meter - Facility Management Product Release
The E50H5 features: two pulse-contact accumulators for water, gas, or steam flow-sensor integration; data logging; and a built-in display. The meter connects to a BACnet control system with its embedded BACnet master-slave/token-passing (MS/TP) protocol. The ability to network the meter over an established MS/TP trunk eliminates the need for additional wiring and network drops, which decreases installation costs.
- Which Energy Audit is Right for Your Facility?
- Examining Energy Audits at Ground Level
- Level II Energy Audit Provides Detailed Building Information
- A Look At Chicago's Proposed Energy Disclosure Ordinance
- A Look At New Energy Incentives
- A Preview of LEED 2009
Search Power / Energy Meter on FacilityZone.com