Portable Heat Pump - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 delivers 57,100 Btus per hour cooling capacity and 55,700 Btus per hour heating capacity. The unit is 30 inches wide, allowing it to roll into narrow spaces. Units are available in 208-230 volts (V) in single or triple phase or 460 V triple-phase power supply, with or without 10 kilowatt (kW) or 15 kW resistive heat. The unit's operating range is 65-115 degrees.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings