Portable Heat Pump - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 heat pump for indoor/outdoor use delivers 57,100 BTU/hr cooling capacity and 55,700 BTU/hr heating capacity, yet is less than 30-inches wide. May be used as a portable cooling unit only, a cooler with electric resistive heat, a conventional heat pump, or heat pump with auxiliary electric heat. Units are available in either 208-230 V (single-phase or triple-phase) or 460 V triple-phase power supply, with or without 10 or 15kW resistive heat.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings