Portable Generators - Facility Management Product Release
Nine models make up the line, ranging from a 2-kilowatt (kW) inverter to a 12.3-kW gasoline model, plus four portable water and trash pumps in varying diameters. The smallest model, the PRO2.0iS, includes an intelligent sensor that monitors power demand and varies engine speed. The high-end model, the PRO12.3EFI gasoline model, features the Command PRO electronic fuel injection engine.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA