Portable Generators - Facility Management Product Release
Nine models make up the line, ranging from a 2-kilowatt (kW) inverter to a 12.3-kW gasoline model, plus four portable water and trash pumps in varying diameters. The smallest model, the PRO2.0iS, includes an intelligent sensor that monitors power demand and varies engine speed. The high-end model, the PRO12.3EFI gasoline model, features the Command PRO electronic fuel injection engine.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA