Platform For IIoT Devices - Facility Management Product Release
FT 6050 chip can be used to create and deploy building automation applications that simultaneously support BACnet-, LonWorks-, and IP-enabled devices. Chip has a Neuron four-processor core with a Free Topology transceiver. One processor core is dedicated to each of four tasks: Interrupt handling, lower-level protocol support, upper-level protocol support, and application support.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response