Plate For PVC Roof - Facility Management Product Release
Plate For PVC Roof systems designed to distribute stress along membrane seams and improve splice delamination strength in mechanically fastened PVC roof systems. Assemblies including Oval Barbed Plates, measuring 1.5 inches by 2.75 inches, achieved a Factory Mutual 1-90 rating over 22-gauge, Grade C steel decking.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- What Facility Managers Need To Understand About Ice Dams
- Materials on Roof Surface Can Build Energy Efficiency
- Accurate Repair History Vital When Making Roofing Decisions
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Best Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol