Plate For PVC Roof - Facility Management Product Release
Plate For PVC Roof systems designed to distribute stress along membrane seams and improve splice delamination strength in mechanically fastened PVC roof systems. Assemblies including Oval Barbed Plates, measuring 1.5 inches by 2.75 inches, achieved a Factory Mutual 1-90 rating over 22-gauge, Grade C steel decking.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Third Roof is a Charm for University of Northern Iowa
- University Faces Major Roofing Decision After Storm
- How To Hire A Good Roofing Contractor
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Plate For PVC Roof on FacilityZone.com