Perimeter Detection - Facility Management Product Release
Intrepid MicroPoint II is newest generation of perimeter fence detection system for applications where detection of cut or climb attempts is required. Communications system has improved range over previous generation. Fence sensor uses digital signal processing algorithms to identify intrusion attempt locations to within 10 feet, according to the company. Each system of process module and two sensor cables can cover 400 meters. Detection zones are set in software to tailor zoning to each site's requirements.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Innovative Products: Security
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Perimeter Detection on FacilityZone.com