Panelboard - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D I-Line™ combines an I-Line power-distribution section and NQ or NF lighting sections into one panelboard. The unit is designed to fit into the same footprint on sites where an existing power panelboard exists while adapting to space and power needs. The Single I-Line is available in 26- and 32-inch widths, and the Duplex I-Line is available in 32- and 44-inch widths, with two hard-bused sections or one hard-bused section and mounting space for field-installable options. The power section mounts horizontally and is available in 18-, 22.5-, or 31.5-inch-wide mounting space configurations.
- Should You Repair, Rebuild or Replace That Motor?
- Sizing Up a Motor's Condition Situation
- Operating Efficiency Important Factor in Motors' Repair or Replace Decision
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA
Search Panelboard on FacilityZone.com