Paint - Facility Management Product Release
Dura-Poxy+ paints are a family of waterborne enamels with a hard, epoxy-like enamel finish. Features durability and adhesion over aged alkyds. The 100 percent acrylic formulation provides low VOC, easy water cleanup, and contains an anti-microbial agent to control odors. Available in an eggshell, semi-gloss, and gloss finish.
- Products: Paints & Coatings
- Coatings Considerations For Concrete Surfaces
- Sorting Through the Various Types of Concrete Coatings
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors
- Choosing Interior Paint Colors