Online Facility Maintenance Tools - Facility Management Product Release
TACís MaintenanceEdge suite of online tools is designed to streamline facility maintenance processes and ensure effective communication between facility staff, building occupants, and service providers. The scaleable, four-module, browser-based solution can be accessed anywhere at anytime. MaintenanceEdge enables facility managers to automate building maintenance processes for an integrated solution with real-time data and critical alarm monitoring of an entire building management system.
The software also includes event documentation for detailed reporting, automatic software updates, and no licensing limitations or restrictions on the number of users, client ownership of all data, and integration with any BMS.
The four modules include: Preventive maintenance, work order, work order wireless, and critical alarms.
- Innovative Products: Lighting Controls
- Survey Suggests Many BAS Could Be Vulnerable To Hackers
- BAS Cybersecurity Steps: Firewalls, Isolation, Patches
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Online Facility Maintenance Tools on FacilityZone.com