Online Facility Maintenance Tools - Facility Management Product Release
TAC’s MaintenanceEdge suite of online tools is designed to streamline facility maintenance processes and ensure effective communication between facility staff, building occupants, and service providers. The scaleable, four-module, browser-based solution can be accessed anywhere at anytime. MaintenanceEdge enables facility managers to automate building maintenance processes for an integrated solution with real-time data and critical alarm monitoring of an entire building management system.
The software also includes event documentation for detailed reporting, automatic software updates, and no licensing limitations or restrictions on the number of users, client ownership of all data, and integration with any BMS.
The four modules include: Preventive maintenance, work order, work order wireless, and critical alarms.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Roundtable: Managers In Health Care And Education Discuss CMMS Challenges
- Reliable Facility Data Essential To Predictive Operations
- Using Facility Data To Drive Down Costs
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM: A Better View of Maintenance
- CMMS Upgrades: Lessons Learned