Native Relay Panel - Facility Management Product Release
Lumisys' Maxiom features the company's Lx5 technology platform, which uses two 32-bit microprocessors, four native protocols that are selectable via a dip switch (BACnet MS/TP, N2 Open, Lumisys Open, and TRIATEK legacy), capacity for additional native protocols, field flash upgradable memory, and Digi-Touch subnet.
Maxiom is available in 8, 16, 32, 48, and 60 relay capacities. It is a full-featured lighting control panel designed to easily integrate with building automation systems.
- Technology Transfers From Manufacturing Plants to Commercial Facilities
- 3D Printing Technology Expanding in Facilities Management
- Ultrasonic Technology Useful in Determining Life of Equipment
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Native Relay Panel on FacilityZone.com