Natatorium Ventilation - Facility Management Product Release
NV-Series indoor swimming pool ventilation product line uses a Glycol Run-Around Loop (GRAL) heat recovery strategy combined with on-board controls to modulate outdoor air and exhaust air to control the space's RH and temperature. Also features direct-drive backward-inclined plenum fans, variable frequency drives and electronically commutated motors. Available in 4,000 to 70,000-cfm sizes.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings