Multi-Technology Readers - Facility Management Product Release
AptiQ readers support a variety of contactless credentials: 125kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz MIFARE Classic, aptiQ MIFARE DESFire EV1 smart card. They can also read the card serial number of most 13.56 MHz smart credentials and communicate with NFC-enabled mobile phones. All aptiQ readers are FIPS 201-1 compliant.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Avoid These 5 Pitfalls When Planning Access Control
- For Complex Access Control, Security Systems, Select In-House, External Team Carefully
- Test Access Control Hardware, Software To Ensure Compatibility
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
- Audit May Improve Building Security
Search Multi-Technology Readers on FacilityZone.com