Multi-Technology Readers - Facility Management Product Release
AptiQ readers support a variety of contactless credentials: 125kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz MIFARE Classic, aptiQ MIFARE DESFire EV1 smart card. They can also read the card serial number of most 13.56 MHz smart credentials and communicate with NFC-enabled mobile phones. All aptiQ readers are FIPS 201-1 compliant.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Protecting Healthcare Staff From Patients, Family Members
- Appropriate Technology Is Key To Hospital Security
- Hospitals Weigh Access Control And Intrusion Detection
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Multi-Technology Readers on FacilityZone.com