Mowing Attachment - Facility Management Product Release
This front-mounted attachment cuts grass before it is driven over, allowing enhanced working visibility of the area to be mowed. Powered by a direct-drive hydraulic motor, the unit and its three overlapping blades eliminate skips for clean cutting action and discharge cut materials to the rear. The unique frame design allows the mower to oscillate independently to follow uneven terrain. Featuring cutting widths of 71-1/2 and 89-1/2 inches, the mower is the ideal attachment for municipalities and golf courses.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- California Campus Capitalizes on Versatility of Utility Vehicles
- Specifying Utility Vehicles for Sustainability