Mower - Facility Management Product Release
The model 321D-48 offers a compact size for precision maneuvering in close quarters, an extra-deep 48-inch cutting deck for optimal airflow and superior cut, and a powerful diesel engine that maintains blade-tip speed in thick grass. The mower features a 21 horsepower (hp), three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine. Turf tires are standard on MidMount™ and 600 Series FrontMount™ models for enhanced traction and handling on level terrain.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Undetected Irrigation Issues Result In Significant Water Waste
- Winterize Irrigation Systems in Colder Climates
- Sidebar: Irrigation Audit Guidelines
Search Mower on FacilityZone.com