Modular Power - Facility Management Product Release
PowerMOD containerized power systems platform provides backup critical power from 200 kW to 1,500 kW in standard design points, for both 50-hertz and 60-hertz configurations. The platform can be configured with a range of the company's automatic transfer switches, switchboards, transformers, and UPS, and deploys in four to five months. Free-Cooling Economizer is standard; cooling options include direct expansion (DX), chilled water and evaporative/adiabatic.
- Biggest Change in Energy Markets Is Natural Gas Pricing
- Understanding PUC Regulation as a Factor in Utility Rates
- Understanding the Big Shifts in Power Pricing
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA