Modular Air Conditioning Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCool EZ-Fit line includes self-contained units for use in floor-by-floor, variable-air-volume applications. The units feature a fan section, evaporator coil section, and condensing section. Single modules are available in 12-15-ton and 20-25-ton sizes. Modules can be grouped together to form systems as large as 50 tons.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings