Modified Bitumen Roof - Facility Management Product Release
Self-adhering modified bitumen roof adheres directly to eight different substrates. System consists of self-adhering base sheet, which can temporarily be left exposed on projects that must be completed in stages; a nail base for applications requiring a nailable base sheet; and self-adhering SBS or APP cap sheets. Cap sheets are available in 11 standard colors and two special order colors. APP cap sheet is available in either standard or fire-rated.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 10 Reasons Roofs Should Be Inspected
- Keeping A Roof In Shape: Finding Leaks, Drainage Problems, Damage
- Why Roof Inspections Should Be A Priority For Facility Managers
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Modified Bitumen Roof on FacilityZone.com