MicroTech II Controllers - Facility Management Product Release
MicroTech II controllers plug into rooftop, self-contained, unit-ventilator and chiller unit controllers to communicate with the BAS using BACnet, LonTalk, Modbus and other open protocols. Communication modules can be changed should the life of the equipment exceed the life of the BAS.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search MicroTech II Controllers on FacilityZone.com