Metal Roofing - Facility Management Product Release
The Una-Clad UC-3 and UC-4 are architectural, standing-seam metal roof panels. The UC-3 panels enhance design needs with mechanical seaming and a double-lock mechanism. The panels can curve and shape to adapt to complex architectural geometry, and offer high-wind performance. The UC-4 panels use a self-locking system to eliminate the need for clips and offer an integral fastening flange to assist in thermal movement.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- A Closer Look at Roof Coatings Benefits
- Waste Issues to Consider When Tearing off a Roof
- Roof Coatings Extend Life of Roof, Components
- Benefits of Photovoltaic Roofing
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Don't Ignore Wet Roof Deck
Search Metal Roofing on FacilityZone.com