Machine Controller and Communicator - Facility Management Product Release
The Net Concentrator System is an industrial I/O system from Moore Industries and achieved Factory Mutual approval as a Non-Incendive Apparatus, which allows the system to be used in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D Hazardous “Classified” Areas in the U.S. and Canada.
The system is used for data acquisition, process control, machine control, and as a communications concentrator. The NCS is rated for operation in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +185°F, and is protected against RFI/EMI, high vibration, and shock.
Using a 10/100Base-T Ethernet or MODBUS RTU network, the system offers the ability to connect both legacy signals and newer process-control signals and sensors to a DCS, PLC or PC-based strategy.
- Innovative Products: Lighting Controls
- Survey Suggests Many BAS Could Be Vulnerable To Hackers
- BAS Cybersecurity Steps: Firewalls, Isolation, Patches
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Machine Controller and Communicator on FacilityZone.com