Lighting Platform - Facility Management Product Release
The Redwood Engine lighting platform includes intelligent control, communications, sensors, and power delivery in a single, networked system. It is a centralized power system capable of individually powering and communicating with up to 64 LED light fixtures via low voltage network cable. A multisensor grid, deployed at each fixture, is capable of measuring light levels, motion, occupancy, and temperature, providing a real-time view into space heating, cooling, and occupancy. The platform can operate with fluorescent and halogen technology as well as LEDs.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Lighting Platform on FacilityZone.com