Lighting On-Demand - Facility Management Product Release
DemandFlex wireless ballasts and Demand-Control Lighting controls are a system providing local control of energy management systems and external control via the Internet with networked managed systems. It can also be integrated with utility demand response programs.
The initial ballast offering includes a two-lamp F54T5HO ballast and two-, three-, and four-lamp ballasts for F32T8 lamps. All ballasts incorporate program start technology, which makes them suited for use with occupancy sensors.
- BACnet Data Fuels Success With Analytics
- Analytics Options Are As Varied As Buildings
- Facility Managers Must Truly Understand BACnet To Maximize Its Benefits
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Lighting On-Demand on FacilityZone.com