Lighting On-Demand - Facility Management Product Release
DemandFlex wireless ballasts and Demand-Control Lighting controls are a system providing local control of energy management systems and external control via the Internet with networked managed systems. It can also be integrated with utility demand response programs.
The initial ballast offering includes a two-lamp F54T5HO ballast and two-, three-, and four-lamp ballasts for F32T8 lamps. All ballasts incorporate program start technology, which makes them suited for use with occupancy sensors.
- BACnet Data Access, Commissioning, Maintenance Are Key Tools
- How BACnet Protocol Offers Efficiency, Ease of Operations
- BACnet Systems Can Trim Total Cost of Ownership
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Lighting On-Demand on FacilityZone.com