Landscape Vacuum - Facility Management Product Release
The Giant-Vac collects debris through a 26-inch intake and shreds it as it passes through the four-blade, welded steel impeller and steel housing. The reduction of debris maximizes the amount that can be held in the eight-bushel bag. A deflector baffle inside the bag distributes the debris inside the bag and allows it to fill properly. The vacuum system features a one-year warranty for commercial buyers, or 90-day warranty coverage for rental use.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Equipment: Versatility Through Attachments
- Product Focus: Matching Aerator Attachments to Turf Areas
- Product Focus: Specifying Spreader Attachments
Search Landscape Vacuum on FacilityZone.com