LON-Based Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The ComfortPoint heating, ventilation and air conditioning control system from Honeywell uses LON-based programmable unitary and variable air volume controllers.
The programmable controllers can be customized and deliver energy and automation savings through functions like time-of-day control, load optimization, pressurization/depressurization and night purge.
The system is accessible through a secure Web connection from any personal computer using Internet Explorer, and it uses the same Secure Socket Layer encryption protocol that protects financial and banking sites.
- Wireless Best Practices Start With Correct Installation And Commissioning
- Wireless Saves Labor Costs But Raises Security And Reliability Issues
- Popularity And Benefits Of Wireless Systems And Sensors Are Growing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search LON-Based Building Controller on FacilityZone.com