LON-Based Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The ComfortPoint heating, ventilation and air conditioning control system from Honeywell uses LON-based programmable unitary and variable air volume controllers.
The programmable controllers can be customized and deliver energy and automation savings through functions like time-of-day control, load optimization, pressurization/depressurization and night purge.
The system is accessible through a secure Web connection from any personal computer using Internet Explorer, and it uses the same Secure Socket Layer encryption protocol that protects financial and banking sites.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response