Keypad Lock - Facility Management Product Release
KP Series keypad lock is designed for areas that require stand-alone "authorized entry" capability. Locks are non-handed and have non-volatile memory. With 100 user codes, more than 1.1 million user combinations are possible, and one-time user codes can be generated for visitors. Master code can be used to assign emergency, supervisory, and user codes. Can be programmed at keypad. Battery powered with external battery input connector in case of battery failure.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Protecting Healthcare Staff From Patients, Family Members
- Appropriate Technology Is Key To Hospital Security
- Hospitals Weigh Access Control And Intrusion Detection
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Keypad Lock on FacilityZone.com