JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control applications. The unit combines integrated control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, network management, integrated I/O, and optional GPRS modem with Internet connectivity and Web serving capabilities. It is designed for smaller facilities and remote sites.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response