JACE-202-XPR - Facility Management Product Release
The JACE-202-XPR (Java Application Control Engine) is an embedded controller/server platform designed for remote monitoring and control. The unit combines integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling, network management, integrated I/O, and optional GPRS modem with Internet connectivity and Web serving capabilities. It's designed for rapid deployment projects that require quick installation.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search JACE-202-XPR on FacilityZone.com