Irrigation Controller - Facility Management Product Release
The Evolution® performs like a traditional time-based controller with the ability to work as a smart controller. The user interface includes shortcut buttons for quick access to basic functions. An optional Smart Connect™ device enables the controller to wirelessly communicate directly with add-on-devices such as a weather sensor, a handheld remote, multiple soil sensors and two wireless relays.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Strategies for Effective Irrigation Management
- Best Management Practices for Irrigation Issues
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: Discussing Snow and Ice Removal Challenges at a National Park Service Site in Washington D.C.
Search Irrigation Controller on FacilityZone.com