Inverter Outdoor Heat Pumps - Facility Management Product Release
The H2i P-Series heat pumps regulate temperature control features, such as automatic restart, in the case of power outages and automatic cool-heat changeover. The models are compatible with a variety of applications, including wall-mounted, ceiling-suspended, ceiling-cassette, and ducted indoor units. Two indoor units can be connected to one outdoor unit to cool or heat large spaces. The split-ductless pump has a 36,000 Btu-per-hour cooling capacity and a 38,000 Btu-per-hour heating capacity, and it operates at 52 decibels in cooling mode and 53 decibels in heating mode.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings