Inventory Management System - Facility Management Product Release
The system includes bin-stock items, such as fasteners, fittings and cutting tools. Based on a contract service agreement, new bins are provided and kept continuously filled. The bin labels are washable and removable and feature a color image of the product. The system reduces on-hand inventory and frees up time spent ordering and putting away products.
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: South Dakota City's Maintenance Team's Impact on Recycling
- 9 Questions Probe Weaknesses of BSL3 Labs
- Codes Prescribe for Bio-Safety Design, Agent Transfer
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- How To Manage Electronic Waste
- Inventory Management Best Practices