Interval Data Recorder - Facility Management Product Release
Interval Data Recorder (IDR) collects kilowatt-hour and demand data from up to eight or 16 connected meters at user-selectable 15-, 30- or 60-minute intervals. A four-line LCD display shows real-time data, while onboard memory stores up to 72 days of 15-minute interval data. Offers simultaneous dual-protocol communications for integration with multiple BAS systems, billing packages or M&V reporting.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Interval Data Recorder on FacilityZone.com