Interval Data Recorder - Facility Management Product Release
Interval Data Recorder (IDR) collects kilowatt-hour and demand data from up to eight or 16 connected meters at user-selectable 15-, 30- or 60-minute intervals. A four-line LCD display shows real-time data, while onboard memory stores up to 72 days of 15-minute interval data. Offers simultaneous dual-protocol communications for integration with multiple BAS systems, billing packages or M&V reporting.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response