Intelligent Power Outlet - Facility Management Product Release
EcoGuard intelligent power outlet stops the flow of electricity to lights and plug load devices when a room is unoccupied. It communicates with the EcoSmart energy management system to determine occupancy and report energy usage data back to the cloud-based EcoCentral Command Center. Features a built-in true power meter to monitor cost, voltage, amperage, kWh, and other metrics.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Intelligent Power Outlet on FacilityZone.com