Intelligent Power Outlet - Facility Management Product Release
EcoGuard intelligent power outlet stops the flow of electricity to lights and plug load devices when a room is unoccupied. It communicates with the EcoSmart energy management system to determine occupancy and report energy usage data back to the cloud-based EcoCentral Command Center. Features a built-in true power meter to monitor cost, voltage, amperage, kWh, and other metrics.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response